A land that on which is placed one or more construction can be divided into two or more lots only if it has cadastral documentation and is registered in the Land Registry. The operation is performed when you want to sale or donate a part of that land, or sell the whole ground but in smaller plots.
- Each resulted lot should have access to a road.
- Cadastral boundary cannot pass through construction.
Dismantling operation is performed in two stages:
- Technical dismantling
- Legal dismantling
Our company only deals with the technical dismantling of the building. So after handling the documents mentioned in the section “Handled documents “, the owner will go to a notary which will make the legal dismantling document and register each resulted lot in the Land Registry.
- Excerpt from Land Registry in original (not older than 1 month).
- Urbanism certificate for dismantling, only if you want dismantle more than two lots.
- Copy of cadastral documentation
- Application forms
- ID copies of the owner(s).
2-3 working days
Term of documentation approval by the Cadastre Office
- Normal regime: 7 working days
- Emergency regime: 3 working days
- Normal regime: 60 lei / dismantled lot
- Emergency regime: 300 lei / dismantled lot
- Admission report for the dismantling application
- Emplacement and boundary site plan with dismantling proposal (2 copies)
- Emplacement and boundary site plan for each dismantled lot (2 copies / lot)