If you have a property for which at one point was drawn a cadastral documentation and the property was registered in the Land Registry, but in the meantime you demolished, constructed or the postal address was changed, it means that you need to update your documentation and the technical data registered in the Land Registry.
So, the documentation of updating immobile data can be drawn up in one or cumulative for the cases:
- The identification data of the building have been modified (Address, postal no., Etc.)
- The existing construction (s) on the land has been extended;
- The construction (s) have been canceled
Case 1. The address of the building has been changed
- Street nomenclature address – certified copy
Case 2. One or more buildings were demolished
- Demolition authorization – certified copy
- Minutes of reception upon completion of the works. It must be signed and stamped by a representative of the issuing authority. The reception between the beneficiary and the executing company is not valid.
Case 3. One or more buildings have been extended or bunked.
- Extension authorization – certified copy
- Minutes of reception upon completion of the works. It must be signed and stamped by a representative of the issuing authority. The receipt report between the beneficiary and the executing company is not valid.
In addition to the documents specific to each case, there are still necessary:
- Extract of land book for information (not older than 1 month)
- Copy of cadastral documentation.
- Type requests
- Copies of the identity documents of the owners.
Deadline for execution
2-3 business days
OCPI endorsement term
- Normal term: 15 working days
- Emergency term: 5 working days
- Normal term: 60 ron
- Emergency term: 300 ron
- end of tabulation
- extract of land book for information
- location and delimitation plan