Granting / changing the postal number is usually based on a cadastral documentation approved by the Office of Cadastre. If the cadastral documentation doesn’t exist but you own a building that has /doesn’t have a postal number and you want to get / change the postal number than you need documentation for postal number technical approval.
This technical approval is necessary for the authorities responsible for this process to have a clear image of the location and neighborhoods of the building for which it is desired to grant / change the postal number.
- Property documents (sale-purchase contract, heir certificate, title deed, etc.) – copy
- Fiscal certificate
- Type requests
- Owner CI copy
2-3 working days
Term of approval
- Normal regime: 15 working days
- Emergency regime: 5 working days
- Normal regime: 200 lei
- Emergency regime: 1000 lei
Documents handed over
- Minutes of receipt of technical approval for postal number
- Location and delimitation plan (2 copies)