If you own two or more neighbouring properties and you want them to blend into one than you need a merging documentation. Merging documentation can be made where each property has a cadastral number and is registered in the Land Registry. Following this documentation, old cadastral numbers will cease and it will be given a single cadastral number for the property obtained through merging.
The same will happen with the land books, but for this you will have to consult a notary public in office for the elaboration of the authentic deed of affiliation and its registration in the land book.
- The buildings must fit perfectly. In case this does not happen, a cadastral documentation of limit rectification will have to be performed.
- Land book extract for information (not older than 1 month) for every building that will be attached.
- Urbanism certificate – legalized copy
- Cadastral documentation of the buildings to be attached – copy
- Type requests
- Copies of owner ID (s)
- Notarial declaration of entry into indivisibility – only if the real estate is not owned by the same owner.
2-3 working days
OCPI approval term
- Normal regime: 7 working days
- Emergency regime: 3 working days
- Normal regime: 60 lei
- Emergency regime: 300 lei
Documents handed over
- Admission application application report
- Location and delimitation plan with the attachment proposal (2 copies)
- Location and delimitation plan of the final lot (2 copies)