This section provides information for owners who own a plot of land without buildings. The steps needed to grant a cadastral number and register in the Land Register of the land begins with a correct and exact information regarding the procedures that has to be followed.
Thus, after the conclusion of the framework contract between you, as owner and us, as cadastral service provider, a working team will come to the field where he will make the necessary measurements. Later, we will proceed to drafting the technical part, during which you, as owner, will have to obtain the necessary documents for the legal part of the file and bring them to the headquarters of our company.
After all the above procedures have been closed, we submit the file to the Office of Cadastre and Real Estate Advertising, we follow it throughout the approval process, we intervene if there are technical problems and we raise it at the end of the process.
We do not forget about your file. We have developed a computer application that allows us to track the status of your file in real time.
For drawing up the cadastral documentation and tabulation the necessary documents are:
Case 1. When the land was received or returned from the state
- title of property – certified copy;
- order of the prefect – certified copy;
Case 2. When the land was purchased from the natural / legal person
- Certified copy of the purchase contract.
Case 3. Inheritance
In this situation, a certified copy of the certificate or certificates of inheritance is required. Besides these documents, you will also need the set of documents in case 1 or 2, depending on how the building was acquired by the deceased (s).
Case 4. Civil sentence
In this situation, a copy is required according to the original (issued only by the Court) of the definitive and irrevocable sentence.
Besides the ones listed above, they are still needed:
- Fiscal certificate in original (issued by the mayoralty of the commune on whose area the land is located). It is valid in the month in which it is issued and must be in the validity period when the file is submitted to the Cadastre and Real Estate Advertising Office.
- copies of the identity documents of the owners
- Type requests. These are a series of standard forms made available by the cadastral company at the time the service contract is signed.
- if the land is not fenced, it is necessary to have a parcel plan signed and stamped by the urbanism / cadastre service of the town hall on the radius of which the land is.
Deadline for execution
2-3 business days (may vary depending on weather conditions)
Approval term OCPI
15 working days (normal) or 5 working days (emergency). For emergency approval the value of the OCPI tax is 5 times higher, respectively for a normal regime tax of 120 lei, its value at emergency is 120 x 5 = 600 lei.
The amount of the tax charged by the Office of Cadastre and Real Estate Advertising may differ depending on the ownership documents. In most cases this is 120 lei. In case there are new ownership documents of April 2009 (inheritance certificates, civil sentences, etc.) the value of the tax charged by the Office of Cadastre and Real Estate Advertising Bucharest is supplemented by a percentage of 0.15% of the value of the building. Mandatory this value must be passed on the certificate of inheritance or civil sentence.
- End of tabulation
- Extract of land book for information
- Location and delimitation plan