For owners who own land located in extravilan area of a village or city and want to sell it is necessary to prepare documentation for assignment of cadastral number and registration in the Land Registry. File realisation for this operation is entirely done by our company. Also we submit it to the Office of Cadastre and Land Registration, follow it throughout the approval process, interfere if there are technical problems and pick it up solved at the end of the process.
We do not forget about your file. We have developed a computer application that allows us to track the status of your file in real time.
For drawing up the cadastral documentation and tabulation the necessary documents are:
Case 1. When the land was received or returned from the state
- Property title – certified copy or prefect’s order – certified copy;
Case 2. When the land was purchased from the natural / legal person
- Certified copy of the purchase contract.
Case 3. Inheritance
In this situation, a certified copy of the certificate or certificates of inheritance is required. Besides these documents, you will also need the set of documents in case 1 or 2, depending on how the building was acquired by the deceased (s).
Case 4. Civil sentence
In this situation a copy is required according to the original (issued only by the Court) of the definitive and irrevocable sentence.
Besides the ones listed above, they are still needed:
- Land plan issued and stamped by the town hall. In case there is no land plan for the land in which your land is located, the cadastral will be made with the mention “uncertain pitch” based on a notarized declaration of the owner that he understands and agrees with the situation of the building.
- Fiscal certificate in original (issued by the mayoralty of the commune on whose area the land is located). This is valid in the month in which it is issued and must be in the validity period when the file is submitted to the Cadastre and Real Estate Advertising Office.
- Copies of identity documents of the owner (s)
- Type requests. These are a series of standard forms made available by the cadastral company at the time the service contract is signed.
Deadline for execution
2-3 business days (may vary depending on weather conditions)
OCPI endorsement term
15 working days (normal) or 5 working days (emergency). For emergency approval the value of the OCPI tax is 5 times higher, respectively for a normal regime tax of 120 lei, its value at emergency is 120 x 5 = 600 lei.
The value of the tax charged by the Office of Cadastre and Real Estate Advertising Bucharest may differ depending on the documents of ownership. In most cases this is 120 lei. In case there are new ownership documents of April 2009 (inheritance certificates, civil judgments, etc.) the value of the tax charged by the Office of Cadastre and Real Estate Advertising Bucharest is supplemented by a percentage of 0.15% of the value of the building. Mandatory this value must be passed on the certificate of inheritance or civil sentence.
Closing of records, extract of land book for information and plan of location and delimitation of the land.