A land that on which is placed one or more construction can be divided into two or more lots only if it has cadastral documentation and is registered in the Land Registry. The operation is performed when you want to sale or donate a part of that land, or sell the whole ground but in smaller plots.
- each resulting lot must have access to a road.
- the cadastral limit cannot pass through the construction.
- Technical dismantling
- Legal dismantling
Our company only deals with the technical dismantling of the building. So, after surrendering the documents mentioned in the section “Documents surrendered”, the owner will go to the notary where the dismantling act will be made and the registration in the land book of each resulting lot.
- Extract of land book for information (not older than 1 month)
- Urban planning certificate for dismantling, only if you want to dismantle in more than 2 lots.
- Copy of cadastral documentation.
- Type requests
- Copies of the identity documents of the owners.
Deadline for execution
2-3 business days
OCPI endorsement term
- Normal term: 7 working days
- Emergency term: 3 working days
- Normal term: 60 lei / lot dismantled
- Emergency term: 300 lei / lot dismantled
- Admission report dismantling request
- Location and delimitation plan with the dismantling proposal (2 copies)
- Location and delimitation plan for each resulting lot (2 copies / lot)