Adjustment of cadastral boundary documentation is drawn up when between materialized boundaries on the field and within boundaries approved by the cadastral office are differences.
- Extract of land book for information (not older than 1 month)
- Notarial declaration of the owner from which it appears that he wishes to update the cadastral documentation.
- Good Neighborhood Report signed by all the neighbors from which it appears that they agree with the proposed cadastral limit. This is only necessary if the building is not completely fenced.
- Type requests
- Copies of identity documents owner (s).
Deadline for execution
2-3 working days
- Normal term: 15 working days
- Emergency term: 5 working days
- Normal term: 120 lei
- Emergency term: 600 lei
- End of tabulation
- Extract of land book for information
- Site plan and delimitation of the land.