Adjustment of cadastral boundary documentation is drawn up when between materialized boundaries on the field and within boundaries approved by the cadastral office are differences.
- Extract of land book for information (not older than 1 month)
- Notarial declaration of the owner from which it appears that he wishes to update the cadastral documentation, respectively the rectification of the limit and the surface of the building.
- Good Neighborhood Report signed by all the residents from which they agree that the proposed cadastral limit. This is only necessary if the building is not completely fenced.
- Type requests
- Copies of the identity documents owner (s).
Deadline for execution
2-3 working days.
- Normal term: 15 working days
- Emergency term: 5 working days
- Normal term: 180 lei
- Emergency term: 900 lei
- End of tabulation
- Extract of land book for information
- Site plan and delimitation of the land.