Planimetric situation plans is the most topo-geodetic product requested by beneficiaries. Through situation plans the terrestrial surface is represented faithfully.
Situation plans are made in different projection systems (according to the beneficiary’s request) and can be prepared for:
- obtaining the building permit (PAC) / demolition
- for design
- determination of fenced land areas (for rent / concession)
- for the establishment / rehabilitation of communication routes
- for archeological sites
- for industrial platforms
- for obtaining PUG, PUZ, PUD
The large capacity for working and data processing recommends us for large situation plans, where the execution term is very small / strict.
For the elaboration of the situation plans we need the following :
- identifying the location to be measured
- land cadastral documentation (if any)
- starting with 1 working day (varies depending on the size and complexity of the area to be measured)
OCPI / ANCPI approval term
At the request of the beneficiaries, the situation plans can be approved by OCPI / ANCPI.
For more information, access the Technical Approvals section.
Documents handed over
File in 2 copies containing :
- technical report
- situation plan
- Area layout plan
- compensation ratio with the measured points
- GPS-RTK file
- surface calculation
- CD / DVD with all plans in DWG format and documents in PDF format.