Situation plans can include information regarding the altitude of the measured points. The situation plans information regarding altitude points can be displayed for each measured point measured or through level curves.
The planimetric and altimetric situation plans are made in different projection systems and with the reference surface according to the beneficiaries specifications and can be drawn up for:
- obtaining the building permit (PAC) / demolition
- for design
- for the establishment / rehabilitation of communication routes
- for archeological sites
- for industrial platforms
- for obtaining PUG, PUZ, PUD
The large capacity for working and data processing recommends us for large situation plans, where the execution term is very small / strict.
For the elaboration of the situation plans we need the following :
- identifying the location to be measured
- land cadastral documentation (if any)
- starting with 1 working day (varies depending on the size and complexity of the area to be measured)
OCPI / ANCPI approval term
At the request of the beneficiaries, the situation plans can be approved by OCPI / ANCPI.
For more information access the section Avize Tehnice
Documents handed over
File in 2 copies containing :
- technical report
- situation plan
- Area layout plan
- compensation ratio with the measured points
- GPS-RTK file
- surface calculation
- CD / DVD with all plans in DWG format and documents in PDF format.