3D scanning technique is a relatively new working methodology. The measured object s represented by a plurality of points (point cloud). The point cloud can be generated:
- through laser-scanner
- through motorized total stations
- through photogrammetric methods (terrestrial or aerial photogrammetry)
3D scanning – via laser-scanner
The method of measurement / scanning by laser-scanner technology is currently the most accurate method of documentation. The result of the scanning process is the point cloud measured at a millimeter resolution. This is a vector information that “captures” the situation of the measured object at the time of the measurement.
Areas of use
3D scanning technology by laser-scanner becomes a standard in the geodesic field when the environment in which the measurements are performed is difficult or the accuracy required is high. This technology is used for:
CIVIL CONSTRUCTIONS – to generate :
- level plans
- relieve of the facade
- longitudinal and transverse sections
- site verification as well as the flatness and verticality of the executed elements
- 3D model of the building (Building Information Model – BIM)
INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTIONS – to generate :
- plans for the location of networks, cables and technical equipment
- 3D models of mechanical, electrical equipment and installation pipelines (MEP)
- measurements of the industrial equipment for determining the position, volume and deformations in operation
MONITORING BEHAVIOR IN TIME
- precise measurements for the whole object monitored to determine spatial deformations.
ARCHEOLOGY – for:
- accurate inventory of the archaeological site
ARCHITECTURE & RESTORATION – for:
- digital “archiving” of the studied object
- generating the 2D and 3D plans necessary for the technical project
Deadline for execution
Are you interested in a project involving 3D scanning? Do you just need the point cloud registered and georeferenced as a result of the scan? Do you want to help you with the products that are generated through the point cloud (plans, facade reliefs, 3D models, etc.)?
Use the contact form or send an e-mail with some information about your project. In the shortest time you will be contacted by one of our specialists to determine the technical details, the estimated execution time and the cost.