Energy Performance Certificates

Starting with the 1st of January, 2011 if you SELL, RENT or want to thermally REHABILITATE your home, you need an energy certificate. This legal provision is valid for new buildings which don't have RECEPTION at at the end of works made yet by local authorities. If you want to sell a house, to rent or want to registerĀ a new building in the Land Registry, you can not do it without this certificate !!!