Markings / picketing represents a limited cadastral operation whereby a building is materialized on the ground.
If you intend to PURCHASE a land or you want to make a FENCE of a land, our recommendation is to request such an operation of drawing the cadastral limits.
- Location and delimitation plan (constitutes an integral part of the cadastral documentation).
- Inventory of coordinates (issued by the Territorial Office) for the points that define the property limit – according to art.68 of ord.700 / 2014
In order for the building to be able to trace the cadastral documentation, it must have been drawn up in a local Stereo’70 or Stereo’30 projection system. In the situation when the cadastral documentation is drawn up in the LOCAL projection SYSTEM, the building CANNOT BE DRAWN. In this situation, a documentation for updating the cadastral number must be made.
1-2 working days
Documents handed over
Drawing report – 2 copies.
- 95 lei /marked point
For more than 8 marked points it is given an discount.
- 100 lei – for obtaining the coordinates inventory issued by the territorial cadastre office
The supply of the inventory of coordinates of the contour points that define the cadastral limit is made with a cost.
- 15 lei / point- providing term of 5 working days
- 75 lei /point- providing term of 1 working day